Customer Care Commitment & Member Code of Conduct
At Bonify, we pride ourselves on providing an unprecedented and exceptional level of Customer Service, Compassion, and Respect to all of our customers and members. As a Bonify Member, you should expect nothing less than the best possible service every time you deal with one of our representatives in person, by letter, on the telephone or when obtaining your medication electronically through our online website.
Our aim is to build a long-term relationship with you. The foundation of this relationship is our Service Commitment. We strive to provide everyone with a positive and professional experience, and we always welcome your feedback to ensure your experience is the best it can possibly be for you.
Our Commitment to You:
- We will provide a consistent level of care and professionalism to all customers.
- We will respect the privacy of our customers.
- We will be responsive to your needs.
- We will provide you with reliable, relevant, and accurate information.
- We will make all necessary efforts to fix any errors or mistakes we make.
Member Code of Conduct
We are also responsible for ensuring that Bonify employees have a safe and abuse-free work environment. As such, we require that customers adhere to a set of reasonable expectations for interaction with our staff, including:
- Treating Bonify staff and customers in a respectful and courteous manner. Behavior including harassment and profane language cannot be tolerated.
- Understanding that on occasion information may need to be sourced from another member of our team, which may require additional time to respond.
- Respecting the confidentiality of staff and other clients of Bonify.
- Understanding that during times of high call volume, our Member Care Team may not be available at the time you call but your representative will respond in a timely manner.
Refusal Of Service
We will make every effort to ensure errors are fixed in an appropriate and timely manner, and to address any concerns or questions that you may have. However, if a customer resorts to harassing or abusing Bonify staff or it becomes clear that Bonify cannot meet the needs of a customer, we may elect at our discretion to refuse service or cancel a customer’s registration with Bonify. While we sincerely hope a situation does not escalate to this point, should it occur the customer will be notified in writing.